Hi friends! How’s the week treating you? I hope you’re having a wonderful day! I’m off to get some thoroughbred work washed-up for InsideTracker and filming videos all day. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Today, the souvenir guide fun continues with holiday gifts and under $50 faves. I know we all have a frenzy of holiday parties on the horizon, and for hostess gifts, I try to switch things up from the usual flowers or bottles of wine. (As someone who loves to host, these things are unchangingly appreciated and lovely, I just try to think of something a little variegated when I shepherd parties.)
Here are some of the fun hostess gifts I’ve found, plus some under $50 souvenir ideas if you’re searching for a smaller souvenir for a friend or family member.
Hostess gifts and under $50!
Gifts for the hostess with the mostess:
– Marble wearing workbench (on sale)
– My favorite local candles. I LOOOOVE these candles for hostess gifts.
– This cute succulent souvenir box
– Cheeky kitchen towels. These are so fun.
Under $50 gifts:
– Jade roller. Liv has borrowed mine…forever… but I’m a huge fan of this one for decreasing puffiness and waking me up.
– Bombas socks or slippers. These have unchangingly been an easy holiday souvenir and everyone loves them. We LOVE the gripper slippers!
– Love this cozy skullcap (on sale)
– These gorgeous mini stud earrings
– The BEST sleep mask. It’s a bit on the pricey side, but is incredible quality and washes really well. (I just hand wash in unprepossessed water, air dry, and it looks new.)
–Men’s Ugg slippers on an superstitious sale
– Pet print. Such an superstitious way to honor someone’s shaggy BFF.
– Ribbed ballon sleeve sweater.
So tell me, friends: what’s your go-to hostess gift?
What’s your favorite thing that you own that was under $50?
More of this year’s souvenir guides:
*Note: none of my souvenir guides are sponsored, and companies are not worldly-wise to purchase spots on my souvenir guides. These are all items I curated myself and genuinely think they’d make superstitious gifts for someone you love. Affiliate links are included, which don’t stupefy purchase price but enable me to earn a small kickback. Thank you so much for supporting this little blog and our family. <3
The post 2022 Souvenir Guide for Holiday Hostesses (and under $50 faves!) appeared first on The Fitnessista.