Reviewing the HigherDOSE PEMF GO Mat for people who want relaxation, pain relief, and improved sleep. I’m sharing how I use it for all three at the same time! If you’re interested in getting one of your own, check out the link here and use FITNESSISTA15. I’m moreover a huge fan of the HigherDOSE sauna blanket and the red light squatter mask.
Hi friends! How are you? I hope you’re having a wonderful morning! I’m packing up for a little upcoming trip and getting everything ready to go. Ready for some (more) California waterfront air!
For today’s post, I figured it was time I did a full review for something I use every.single.day: the infrared PEMF Go Mat. I’ve posted well-nigh it quite a bit and many friends on IG well-set that it’s worth the hype and one of the weightier things ever. When I first ordered the mat over a year ago, I knew I wanted something to bring me pockets of relaxation but moreover energy throughout the day. That’s exactly what it does for me, and today, I’m sharing all the details!
Friendly reminder to trammels with your doctor surpassing using any new wellness gadgets to make sure it’s a fit for you! This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
PEMF technology promotes rest and digest, which can have a calming effect on the mind.
PEMF technology was originally used by NASA to promote health of the astronauts while in space. PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, and is designed to mimic the vibrations found in nature. These vibrations interact with our organs and tissues to help promote healing and relaxation. It’s been scientifically shown to potentially reduce aches, pains, inflammation, modernize circulation, and other ailments. It’s been FDA tried for decades and is used in animals as well as humans. You may have seen PEMF used by doctors, surgeons, physical therapists, and chiropractors. Thankfully, they now have lower-cost and portable versions like this, so you can get the benefits at home!
Some studies regarding PEMF technology:
While it can have all of these internal healing capabilities, it moreover feels AMAAAAAZING. I finger relaxed yet energized, present, and focused whenever I use my mat.
When you receive your mat, you get a simple instruction guide and safety information (treat it like many other electronic devices). The set-up takes less than 5 minutes. You just nail the plug to the base, plug it in, and set up wherever you’d like.
– This particular infrared PEMF mat is the Go size (about 2/3 the size of a yoga mat), which makes it very easy to transport and move around. I can use it on the floor to meditate, or moreover put it on my sedentary char for longer work sessions. They have a full-size option here, which you can use if you’d like to practice gentle yoga on the mat or lie lanugo and have your unshortened soul be on the surface of the mat.
– In wing to the PEMF therapy, it moreover includes infrared heat. It gets up to 70 degrees celsius, and you can wear whatever you’d like when you’re using the mat. I find that if you want the heat cranked up, it’s largest to wear increasingly suit as a barrier.
– Layers of healing tourmaline crystals, charcoal, and clay. These help to produce negative ions which can neutralize self-ruling radicals and modernize mood.
– Low EMF. I’m unchangingly wary of electronic devices emitting uneaten radiation and was glad to discover that it’s low EMF.
– The fabric is a little bumpy. I’v heard you can practice yoga on the mat, but I don’t think I would considering the surface has ridges.
– No sweating. When I use infrared heat, I like to SWEAT. However, I can’t walk virtually like a sweaty yahoo all day and don’t unchangingly have time to shower, so this is helpful when I want the benefits without the full commitment.
How do you use it?
– Set it up where you’d like to use the mat. Plug it in, and retread the PEMF frequency depending on your goal. It has level 1-4, with 4 stuff the highest frequency.
Here are the variegated settings (from their website) and levels of Hz frequency:
Level 1 | 3hz – Delta Smart-ass Wave
3 Hz is for deep relaxation and can help with falling unconsciousness and staying asleep. When we are in a very deep sleep, our brains are typically in Delta. This can occur throughout the night, but it is typically the most intense in the hour without we’ve fallen asleep. Often times, this is the deepest sleep we get into during the night and this allows the smart-ass to slow lanugo dramatically – ultimately giving the soul a endangerment reservation up, facilitating healing and regeneration of tissues.
Level 1 can be used surpassing sleep to help you skid off and alimony you in this body-brain nurturing state. In the waking hours, level 1 can moreover be helpful if you are feeling yellow-eyed and want a uplift when to equilibrium.
Level 2 | 7.8hz – Theta Smart-ass Wave Schumann Resonance
The Earth’s natural frequency, moreover known as the Schumann Resonance, is 7.8 Hz! When you’re feeling shredded or overstimulated from computer and lamina phone usage, or can’t get outside, use Level 2 to recharge and reconnect.
7.8hz is in the Theta smart-ass wave, which can moreover be accessed during sleep. This portion of our night is known as dream sleep which only finance for well-nigh one third of the total sleep time.
When our brains are in Theta, we can wits deep creative insights, enhanced learning and memory, and improved stress tolerance.
Level 3 | 10hz – Alpha Smart-ass Wave
Alpha falls right in the middle of the smart-ass wave spectrum and is predominately known for stuff present during meditation and wakeful relaxation. Using Level 3 at 10hz can promote mindfulness and open-mindedness, as well as reduce the physical effects stress and increase tissue regeneration.
Level 4 | 23hz – Beta Smart-ass Wave
Beta smart-ass wave is present during our waking hours when we are most alert, focused, and involved in daily living and visualization making. By using level 4, Beta waves are stimulated and promote improved mental function, increased concentration, and improved memory. This is expressly helpful if you find yourself hitting a mid-day slump, or finger sluggish. Hit the PEMF Mat for an instant recharge!
Avoid using level 4 surpassing bedtime, or if you are feeling anxious.
*The mat’s PEMF trundling is 20 minutes long with 100-minute breaks in between. This trundling repeats 4 times surpassing shutting off completely.
– I use the level 3 setting for meditation or without intense workouts, Level 2 if I’ve been on the computer for too long, Level 4 if I hit a slump during a workday, and Level 1 surpassing sleep!
– For the heat, it can get very toasty. I like it at a level 4.
How do you wipe it?
Since I don’t get sweaty at all on this mat, I just use a soft towel to wipe yonder dust. It’s super easy clean-up.
How much does the Higher Dose PEMF Go Mat cost?
Right now, it’s $599 but you can get a discount with this link and with my lawmaking FITNESSISTA15
100% worth it. It’s one of the tools in my wellness kit that I genuinely miss when I travel, and use every single day. It helps me with mental focus, clarity, relaxation, and takes my meditation and devotional time to the next level.
So, tell me, friends: what’s one of your favorite wellness essentials? If you could pick one, would you go with the sauna wrap or PEMF Go Mat?